Minecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wowipwnthis's Moderator/Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

Wowipwnthis's Moderator/Admin Application Empty Wowipwnthis's Moderator/Admin Application

Post  Wowipwnthis Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Hello, Its John a.k.a (Wowipwnthis),

This is my application for a staff spot on the server, to help maintain order, and keep the server fun for all, at the same time. I have been playing the server for about a week or 2 now, and Famous is a cool owner, everyone is cool, and i feel that this server is great overall. I've played multiple MineCraft servers, and as I previously stated this is the best of all Very Happy. My past I play RuneScape, and RuneScape Private Servers, but I'm starting to over to MineCraft so i will be on a lot, to be able to moderate the server as best as i can.

I hope to see you all on the sever! Very Happy

Sincerely,

John A.K.A (Wowipwnthis)

Wowipwnthis

Back to top Go down

Wowipwnthis's Moderator/Admin Application Empty Re: Wowipwnthis's Moderator/Admin Application

Post  FamousDotson Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:34 pm

I am putting thought into this. You are one of the first players so theres a good chance you will get it. Ill get back to you as soon as possible.

--FamousDotson

FamousDotson
Admin

https://minecraftnation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wowipwnthis's Moderator/Admin Application Empty Re: Wowipwnthis's Moderator/Admin Application

Post  Wowipwnthis Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:35 pm

FamousDotson wrote:I am putting thought into this. You are one of the first players so theres a good chance you will get it. Ill get back to you as soon as possible.

--FamousDotson

Thanks a lot Famous Very Happy

Wowipwnthis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down